Saturday 4 October 2008

Pino remember when painting

Pino remember when paintingPino Purity paintingPino Elegant Seduction painting
Well, poor Charlie got rather a bore when he stopped drinking. But that’s not really the point of the story.’
‘No, I suppose not. In fact, I suppose, really, it’s meant to be an encouraging story.’
Julia scowled at her jewelled tortoise. his kindest moments Rex displayed a kind of hectoring zeal as if he were thrusting a vacuum cleaner on an unwilling housewife.)
‘We’ll think about it.’
And we were thinking about it when Cordelia returnd from hunting.
‘Oh, Julia, what’s that? How beastly.’
‘It’s Rex’s Christmas present.’
‘He takes sex cases, too, you know.’
‘Oh dear, what very peculiar friends poor Sebastian will make in Zurich.’ ‘He’s booked up for months ahead, but I think he’d find room if I asked him. I could telephone him from here tonight.’

No comments: