Saturday 4 October 2008

Gustav Klimt Women Friends painting

Gustav Klimt Women Friends paintingGustav Klimt Schubert at the Piano paintingGustav Klimt Portrait of Margaret Stonborough Wittgenstei painting
the Travellers’ and cleaned up a packet. Sebastian pinched the lot while I was asleep. All he left me was two first-class tickets to Zurich stuck in the edge of the looking-glass. I had nearly three hundred quid, blast him!’
‘And now he may be almost anywhere.’
‘Anywhere. You’re not hiding him by any chance?’
‘No. My dealings with that family are over.’
‘I think mine are just beginning,’ said Rex. ‘I say, I’ve got a lot to talk about, and I promised a chap at the Travellers’ I’d give him his revenge this afternoon. Won’t you dine with me?’
‘Yes. Where?’
‘I usually go to Ciro’s.’
‘Why not Paillard’s?’
‘Never heard of it. I’m paying you know.’

No comments: