Monday 11 May 2009

Salvador Dali Leda Atomica

Salvador Dali Leda AtomicaJoseph Mallord William Turner The Grand Canal VeniceJoseph Mallord William Turner PortsmouthJohn Singer Sargent Lady Agnew
think I change my name,' said Lias, eventually. 'I mean . . . Lias? Not a good name for the music business.'
'What'll you change it to?' said Glod.
'I thought . . . Imp is sticking with Imp, right?'
Imp looked at the guitar. It's not right, he thought. I hardly touched it. I just . . . And I feel so tired . . .
'Not sure,' he said, wretchedly. 'Not sure if Imp is the right name for . . . this music.' His voice trailed off. He yawned.
'Imp?' said Glod, after a while.
'Hmm?' said Imp. And he'd felt someone was watching him out there. That was daft, of course. He couldn't say to someone 'I was on stage and I thought someone was watching me'. They'd say 'Really? That's really occult, that is . . .'
'Imp?' said Glod, 'why're you snapping your fingers like that?'
Imp looked down.don't laugh . . . I thought . . . Cliff?' said Lias.'Cliff?''Good troll name. Very stony. Very rocky. Nothing wrong with it,' said Cliff né Lias, defensively.'Well . . . yes . . . but, I dunno, I mean . . . well . . . Cliff? Can't see anyone lasting long in this business with a name like Cliff.''Better than Glod, anyway.''I'm sticking with Glod,' said Glod. 'And

No comments: