Monday 13 April 2009

Joseph Mallord William Turner Rain, Steam and Speed - The Great Western Railway

Joseph Mallord William Turner Rain, Steam and Speed - The Great Western RailwayGustave Courbet MarineGustave Courbet Woman with a Parrot
many talking tortoises have you met?" it said sarcastically.
"I don't know," said Brutha.
"What "Novice, not priest. They won't let me-”
"Get him!"
"But I don't think the Cenobiarch ever comes into our vegetable garden," said Brutha. "I don't think he even knows what a melon is. "
"I'm not bothered about that," said the tortoise. "Fetch him now, or there d'you mean, you don't know?""Well, they might all talk," said Brutha conscientiously, demonstrating the very personal kind of logic that got him Extra Melons. "They just might not say anything when I'm there.""I am the Great God Om," said the tortoise, in a menacing and unavoidably low voice, "and before very long you are going to be a very unfortunate priest. Go and get him.""Novice," said Brutha."What?"

No comments: