Friday 6 February 2009

Rene Magritte The Empire of Light

Rene Magritte The Empire of LightRene Magritte The Big FamilyRene Magritte Primevere
smiled. This was the most gratifying moment of my 23. My friends say that when they shave my back, I purr like a walrus.24. I don't understand what people see in the Godfather trilogy.25. Sometimes I think pee smells like Cheerios.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I've finally found something more stupid than Twitter.Listening to someone's story costs less than expensive diagnostic testing but is key to healing and diagnosis.”
I believe listening is powerful
Studies have shown it takes a physician about 18 seconds to interrupt a patient after he begins talking.
It was Sunday. I had one last patient to see. I approached her room in a hurry and stood at the doorway. She was an older woman, sitting at the edge of the bed, struggling to put socks on her swollen feet. I crossed the threshold, spoke quickly to the nurse, scanned her chart noting she was in stable condition. I was almost in the clear.
I leaned on the bedrail looking down

No comments: