Monday 5 January 2009

Andy Warhol Neuschwanstein painting

Andy Warhol Neuschwanstein paintingAndy Warhol Knives black and white paintingAndy Warhol Guns painting
Not one of those who have opened it, were it but by a hair's breadth, has ever returned alive to the light of day! It means certain death; and all the horrors, all the terrors, all the fears of which men speak on earth are as nothing compared with those which await you if you insist on touching that door!"
"Don't do it, master dear!" said Bread, with chattering teeth. "Don't do it! Take pity on us! I implore you on my knees!"
"You are sacrificing the lives of all of us," mewed the Cat.
"I won't! I sha'n't!" sobbed Mytyl.
"Pity! Pity!" whined Sugar, wringing his fingers.
All of them were , he did not wish to show weakness in the presence of his hapless companions!
"If I have not the strength to fulfil my task," he said to himself, "who will fulfil it? If my friends behold my distress, it is all up with me: they will not let me go through with my mission and I shall never find the Blue Bird!"
At this thought, the boy's heart leapt within his breast and all his weeping and crying, all of them crowded round Tyltyl. Dear TylĂ´ alone, who respected his little master's wishes, dared not speak a word, though he fully believed that his last hour had come. Two big tears rolled down his cheeks; and he licked Tyltyl's hands in despair. It was really a most touching scene; and for a moment, our hero hesitated. His heart beat wildly, his throat was parched with anguish, he tried to speak and could not get out a sound: besides

No comments: