Monday 1 December 2008

Moran Yosemite Valley Vernal Falls

Moran Yosemite Valley Vernal FallsMoran The Passing StormMoran The Bathing Hole, Cuernavaca, MexicoMoran Tantallon Castle, North Berwick, Scotland
could be entered by a great crack on the side away from the road. The hobbits crept inside, and sat there upon a floor of old leaves and decayed wood. They rested and had a light meal, talking quietly and listening from time to time.Twilight was about them as they crept back to the lane. The West wind was sighing in the branches. Leaves were whispering. Soon the road began to fall gently but steadily into the dusk. A star came out above the trees in the found him taking the air at the end of our Row. I hope he hasn’t done no harm, sir, nor me.’‘The Gaffer can’t be blamed anyway,’ said Frodo. ‘As a matter of fact I heard him talking to a stranger, who seemed to be inquiring for me, and I nearly went and asked him who it was. I wish I had, or you had told me about it before. I might have been more careful on the road.’‘Still, there may be no connexion between this rider and the Gaffer’s stranger,’ said Pippin. ‘We left Hobbiton secretly enough very queer, and indeed disturbing,’ said Frodo to himself, as he walked towards his companions. Pippin and Sam had remained flat in the grass, and had seen nothing; so Frodo described the rider and his strange behaviour.‘I can’t say why, but I felt certain he was looking or smelling for me; and also I felt certain that I did not want him to discover

No comments: