Thursday 27 November 2008

Klee The Mask with the Little Flag

Klee The Mask with the Little FlagKlee The Golden FishKlee Station L 112Klee Red Bridge
"You gave me your word, Severus. And while we are talking about services you owe me, I thought you agreed to keep a close eye on our young Slytherin friend?"

Snape looked angry, mutinous. Dumbledore sighed.

   "Come to my office tonight, Severus, at eleven, and you shall not complain that I have no confidence in you…"   "That is between Harry and me. Now listen closely, Severus. There will come a time – after my death – do not argue, do not interrupt! There will come a time when Lord Voldemort will seem to fear his

   They were back in Dumbledore's office, the windows dark, and Fawkes sat silent as Snape sat quite still, as Dumbledore walked around him, talking.

   "Harry must not know, not until the last moment, not until it is necessary, otherwise how could he have the strength to do what must be done?"

"But what must he do?"

No comments: