Wednesday 12 November 2008

Caravaggio The Sacrifice of Isaac painting

Caravaggio The Sacrifice of Isaac paintingCaravaggio The Musicians paintingCaravaggio The Crowning with Thorns painting
napkin. "Certainly I knew him longest, if you don't count Aberforth – and somehow, people never do seem to count Aberforth."

"Speaking of the Daily Prophet… I don't know whether you saw, Mr. Doge -?"

"Oh, please call me Elphias, dear boy."

   "Elphias, I don't know whether you saw the interview Rita Skeeter gave about Dumbledore?"

Doge's face flooded with angry color.

   "Oh yes, Harry, I saw it. That woman, or vulture might be a more me to talk to her, I am ashamed to say that I became rather rude, called her an interfering trout, which resulted, as you my have seen, in aspersions cast upon my sanity."

No comments: