Wednesday 8 October 2008

Claude Monet The Red Boats Argenteuil painting

Claude Monet The Red Boats Argenteuil paintingClaude Monet Monet The Luncheon paintingClaude Monet Monet Water Lillies I painting
I’m not particularly good at recording serial numbers, but I have made a habit of photographing the serial numbers of my various electronics. I back up those photos online and, if something ever happens, I can send my agent those photos without having to worry about if I managed to grab my serial numbers or not.3. Give Emergency Presents
I have a decent enough photo printer, and I’ve found that photo frames and mats just sort of collect in the average household. If I need a birthday present in a hurry, I often print off a photo, put it in a frame and wrap it. I’ve found that a lot of friends and family actually appreciate getting a photo that reminds them of the good times that we’ve had together. I’ve also taken a few photos on my journeys that I think of as artistic and those seem equally well received.
If you don’t have a printer up to handling photographs, don’t worry. Wal-Mart, along with many other

No comments: