Tuesday 28 October 2008

Alphonse Maria Mucha Spring painting

Alphonse Maria Mucha Spring paintingAlphonse Maria Mucha Moet and Chandon White Star paintingAlphonse Maria Mucha La Dame aux Camelias painting
the better of him. The seventh time that Farishta quoted the old Gramsci chestnut, Saladin shouted out in frustration, maybe that's what's happening to you, loudmouth, your old self is dying and that dream-angel of yours is trying to be born into your flesh.
o o o
"You want to hear something really crazy?" Gibreel after a hundred and one days offered Chamcha more confidences. "You want to know why I'm here?" And told him anyway: "For a woman. Yes, boss. For the bloody love of my With whom I have spent a sum total of days three point five. Doesn't that prove I really am cracked? QED, Spoono, old Chumch."
And: "How to explain it to you? Three and a half days of it, how long do you need to know that the best thing has happened, the deepest thing, the has-to--be-it? I swear: when I kissed her there were mother--fucking sparks, yaar

No comments: